Public Health Protocols
The following protocols, including face coverings, social distancing, ticketed and assigned guest seating, and other measures are in place to allow us to safely celebrate our degree candidates and graduates in person. We ask you to plan for and cooperate with these protocols to ensure a positive experience for everyone.
- Both Oklahoma State University and the city of Stillwater have ordinances in place requiring face coverings in public spaces in order to stop the spread of COVID-19. These ordinances apply to Boone Pickens Stadium.
- All ceremonies are limited to approximately 1,000 graduates on the field to accommodate social distancing.
- Each graduate can claim tickets for themselves and up to eight guests. Seating for guests in Boone Pickens Stadium will be assigned in groups of up to four people, with social distancing between groups.
- The graduate experience in the ceremony is designed to be contactless.
- Several hand sanitizing stations are installed throughout the stadium for guest use.
- No handshaking or other physical contact during the ceremony.