CVM Steps/DVM Degree Eligibility
To be eligible to earn your degree in a given semester, you must follow these steps:
- You must submit a graduation application to be eligible to graduate. Visit the Apply to Graduate website for instructions. You should file the graduation application between January 15 and April 1 of your 4th year.
- Make sure all charges on your Bursar account are paid in full and all transcript holds are cleared prior to the end of you graduating semester. The Office of the Registrar will not be able to release official transcripts and the College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) will not be able to release your diploma if you have transcript holds on your account.
- All Academic Regalia for DVM students will be provided by CVM. You will pick this up the day of rehearsal.
- The Hooding ceremony for DVM students will be held on the Friday afternoon of final exam week at the close of the Spring semester.
- Diplomas will be distributed after the Hooding Ceremony.