Office of the Registrar
HELP US PRIORITIZE HEALTH AND SAFETY BY USING OUR ONLINE SERVICES:
· Request transcripts via Self-Service from the Student Records menu.
· Request enrollment certifications via Self-Service from the Student Records menu.
· Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 405-744-6876.
· Schedule a Zoom appointment with a Registrar representative for a personalized consultation.
· Schedule a virtual appointment with a VA Benefits representative using the STAR system.
Class Schedule & Short Courses
Find information about course management and the class schedule, exams, general university classrooms, and short courses with unique drop/add and refund deadlines.
Degree Works is OSU's degree audit system designed to assist students and advisors view degree requirements and how coursework applies to their degree program.
Registration & Enrollment
Find information about enrollment dates, how to register for classes, holds, common registration issues, and other enrollment details.
Military & Veteran Benefit Services
Learn how to receive veteran education benefits offered through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
We have answers to frequently asked questions on a variety of topics, including enrollment/registration, graduation and commencement, incomplete grade policies, thesis/dissertation grade policy, transcripts and academic records, tuition and fee adjustments, veteran services, and military leave of absence/withdrawals.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) provides student the right to inspect their education records and protects the privacy of these records. This website provides general information about FERPA, answers to frequently asked questions, and a tutorial for OSU faculty and staff.
Access a variety of forms on this page, including those related to student information changes, access to student records, degree or enrollment verification, enrollment, tuition and fee waivers/adjustments, graduation, petitions, and course management.