Updated November 9, 2020
Oklahoma State University has made the difficult decision to hold virtual commencement ceremonies in December, with concern for the health and safety of our campus community, family and friends as our top priority. The message from President Hargis announcing the changes can be viewed here. We are planning to individually recognize the achievements of the class of 2020 in our virtual ceremonies this December, and also invite them to participate in a future in-person ceremony.
Our virtual commencement ceremonies will be held on Dec. 11 and 12 when we will honor spring and summer graduates in addition to fall 2020 degree candidates.
- Spring and summer graduates will be recognized in the virtual ceremonies and commencement program.
- Fall degree candidates who applied to graduate by Nov. 2 will be included in the virtual ceremonies and commencement program. Learn more.
- Learn about commencement celebration details. Visit the Ceremonies and Events link below for details on our class of 2020 ceremonies and related activities.
- Grad gift boxes will be sent to our class of 2020 students who provided a mailing address by the Nov. 8 deadline. The OSU-themed keepsake box will be shipped after Thanksgiving. Due to production and mailing time, students may not receive their gift box until after the commencement ceremonies.
- OSU-Tulsa will hold a special virtual fall graduation ceremony on Sunday, Dec. 13 at 2 p.m. Details are being finalized and will be posted at tulsa.okstate.edu/graduation as they become available.
We appreciate your understanding, and look forward to celebrating the class of 2020. Go Pokes!