Undergraduate Ceremony Details for Faculty
- Faculty participating in the Saturday ceremonies are asked to be in full academic regalia, enter via the Gallagher-Iba Arena Southwest Lobby, and assemble in Heritage Hall to prepare for the faculty processional.
- Plan to arrive 15 – 30 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony for your respective college. Volunteers will be on hand to guide faculty to Heritage Hall, prepare them for the processional, and direct them when it is time to enter the arena floor (after the platform party).
- For the processional, faculty will form two lines and be led by their Orange Gown student walking down the middle aisle, then split on either side of the center ramp, and walk to the faculty seating along the sides of the arena floor (filling the seats at the front first and working their way back).
- When their students begin to make their way to the stage for their graduation walk, college faculty will walk toward the back of the arena and then up the middle aisle to greet the students after they make their way down the center ramp.
- After the last student from your college has walked down the ramp, the college faculty group walks to the back of the arena down the center aisle, then back to their seats along the sides of the arena floor.
- At the conclusion of the ceremony, faculty will recess immediately after the platform party down the middle aisle.