Updated October 16, 2020
Oklahoma State University has made the difficult decision to hold virtual commencement ceremonies in December, with concern for the health and safety of our campus community, family and friends as our top priority. The message from President Hargis announcing the changes can be viewed here. We are planning to individually recognize the achievements of the class of 2020 in our virtual ceremonies this December, and also invite them to participate in a future in-person ceremony.
Our virtual commencement ceremonies will be held on Dec. 11 and 12 when we will honor spring and summer graduates in addition to fall 2020 degree candidates. In order to personalize your commencement experience, please take note of these important details and deadlines:
- Fall degree candidates must apply to graduate by Nov. 2 in order to be included in the virtual ceremony and commencement program. Learn more.
- Upload your photo. Each class of 2020 student will have their name announced in the commencement ceremony, and has the option to upload a photo to personalize their individual recognition. Please visit https://apps.okstate.edu/commencement/osu/index.php by Friday, Nov. 6, to upload your photo. Don't delay - please submit your photo as early as possible. If you provided a photo in the spring, we need you to submit it again or upload a new photo via this site.
- Receive your OSU grad gift box. We are planning a special OSU-themed class of 2020 gift box for our grads, but we'll need your address to send it to you. Please provide your address at https://apps.okstate.edu/commencement/osu/index.php no later than Friday, Nov. 6. Due to protection and mailing time, you may not receive your box until after the commencement ceremonies.
- Learn about commencement celebration details. Visit the Ceremonies and Events link below for details on our class of 2020 ceremonies and related activies. More information will be added to the site over the next few weeks, so check back often.
- OSU-Tulsa will hold a special virtual fall graduation ceremony on Sunday, Dec. 13 at 2 p.m. Details are being finalized and will be posted at tulsa.okstate.edu/graduation as they become available.
We appreciate your understanding, and look forward to celebrating the class of 2020. Go Pokes!