Student Profile (for Students)
The Student Profile consolidates many details about a student in a single page within Self-Service, and will eventually replace some menu items from the current Student Records menu.
Information available from the Student Profile includes:
- Student name and ID
- Photo (from OSU ID card)
- Basic biographic and demographic information (email, phone, date of birth)
- General information about the student (level, classification, student status, residency)
- Graduation information, including degrees earned at OSU and links to active graduation applications
- Academic advisor details (click advisor name to see advisor photo)
- Curriculum details (primary and secondary programs)
- Class schedule (the Registered Courses list only includes active registrations, and not withdrawn or waitlisted classes)
- Prior education details (including institutions attended and degrees earned) and Test Scores
- Academic Standing
- Overall earned hours and GPA
- Additional links to other areas of Self Service and Degree Works
As a reminder, you can find your Spring 2020 enrollment date (or time ticket) on the Notes tab of your Student Profile (click the black arrow to view details).
- A Registration Notices section, which displays information about items that could impact a student’s ability to register for the term:
- A summary of active Holds.
- Click the arrow to the right of each hold to view the hold details.