Skip to main content

Withdrawing from the University

Before considering a withdrawal from OSU, students should first consult their academic advisor or College Student Academic Services Office. Students must secure the signature of their Academic Advisor or College Student Academic Services director on a Withdrawal Form. International students must also obtain the signature of a representative from the office of International Students and Scholars (ISS) on the Withdrawal Form.


A completed Withdrawal Form must be submitted to Office of the Registrar via email at or in person at 322/324 Student Union on the Stillwater campus within applicable deadlines. Withdrawals will be processed as of the date received by the Registrar according to the drop and refund deadlines for each registered class. Please visit the Academic Calendar and Short Courses websites for applicable drop, withdrawal and refund deadlines. Students called to active duty military service should use the Military Leave of Absence/Withdrawal form.


For more details, please visit

Back To Top